Sierra Systems has been involved in many transformative and exciting technological innovations throughout 2017, all of them helping to make the world a better place. We invite you to join the inaugural Innovation Snake Pit and cast your vote for the Sierra Systems Innovation of the Year 2017.
Join Paul Twigg, Piers Hollott, Cory Frandsen and Michelle O’Keefe on December 14th as part of the judging panel for the Innovation Snake Pit. Several of our top technology architects will present their nominations for the Sierra Systems Innovation of the Year, be sure to join and cast your vote.
In addition, Helen Knight, Director of Information Technology at the Calgary Drop-in & Rehab Centre Society (the largest organization of its kind in North America) will share her journey and vision, highlighting how the innovative implementation Microsoft Cognitive Services impacted her organization.
- Accelerate your innovation strategy by learning how to get started with IoT, Power BI & the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services
- Cast your Innovation Snake Pit vote for the 2017 Sierra Systems Innovation of the Year.
- How Microsoft Power BI helps transform health data into meaningful information that decision makers can use to understand more about patients
- How Microsoft Azure facial recognition services have helped the largest homeless shelter in North America offer more services to its clients
- How IoT devices can be used to enhance residents’ safety at multiple resident properties
About Sierra Systems
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia and founded in 1966, Sierra Systems is a top tier IT services and management consulting firm offering a full range of management consulting, systems integration, and managed services tailored to the unique needs of each industry. With operations across North America, Sierra Systems has developed deep expertise in its targeted industries and has earned a reputation for delivering superior solutions that strengthen the business operations of organizations.
Toll Free: 1-877-688-1371