Learn about Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Azure and Machine Learning from the Experts – REGISTER NOW, JOIN US IN TORONTO
Great progress has been made to the technology that enables, however, most organizations have barely scratched the surface when it comes to applying these technological advancements to their business problems. One of the best parts of my job is watching my clients reaction when they realize how accessible Microsoft’s machine learning and process automation technology actually is.
Reflecting on this insight, people often say, “You know, if the system can differentiate between these items, and inform us every time it sees a change, that could really improve our processes.”
To which I get to say, “Yes. That’s what we do.”
Today, in the dawn of AI, it is these human insights that make it such an interesting time. Every day, Microsoft and its legion of third-party application developers release another tool into the litany of Office 365 business applications. And, with each release, someone is changing how they do business.
Now is the time to leverage these new tools and services to build better solutions to your business problems. Let me help you realize these tool’s benefits.
This December 6th, I invite those interested in change to the Toronto Hilton, as my colleagues showcase Microsoft’s Road Map for Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Office 365, and Azure. Geared for the operations of small- and mid-sized business, we’ll look at Microsoft Business Applications, recent launches and announcements, and how these applications are altering how teams collaborate.
As an attendee, you’re welcome to any of the break-out sessions. We’ve hand-picked key members from Sierra Systems’ teams to present overviews of Microsoft technologies, answering common questions we’ve seen in the field.
- “Where do I start?” is probably one of the most frequently asked questions. Our session on Managing IT Enhancements in Office 365 will walk you through the steps to deploy new systems, starting from feature requests to your Help Desk through execution and application management.
- Detailed break-out sessions showcase the latest end-to-end capacities for Dynamics environments. We’ll review how Dynamics 365 links sales and marketing flows into the larger enterprise by deconstructing all five CRM apps – Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing – and how smart businesses can navigate between apps.
- On the operations side, we invite managers and product leads to tour Dynamics 365’s Project Services Automation. Here you’ll learn how the advanced project scheduling in Dynamics works with Office 365 & SharePoint to increase collaboration between resources.
- For those interested in the leading edge of digital transformation, interactive presentations explain how to enable machine learning, and how to visualize that information in Azure.
All this information is bundled into a single afternoon of presentations. Members of Sierra Systems’ team will be at the Toronto Hilton, 145 Richmond Street W, from 11:30 am – 4:00 pm, on December 6th, 2017. Let me guide you on the road to AI by registering, and get a glimpse of what’s to come.
Lunch and Networking: 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Opening Session: 12:00 – 12:45 PM
The Microsoft Road Map: Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Office 365, and Azure
- Microsoft Business Applications
- Office 365 and Azure
- Dynamics 365 (CRM, ERP & Talent)
- Microsoft Cognitive Services and Power BI
Deep Dive Concurrent Sessions: 1:00 – 1:45 PM
From Service Desk Request to Deployment: Managing IT Enhancements in Office 365
- Intake and triage user requests for IT changes and enhancements
- Create collaborative work spaces for project team members
- Manage application enhancements through the entire life cycle
Dynamics 365: The Full CRM Spectrum
- The five CRM apps of Dynamics 365; Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing
- Which apps does your business need now?
- Which apps can be added as your needs grow?
Deep Dive Concurrent Sessions: 2:00 – 2:45 PM
Microsoft Teams: Collaboration and Document Management
- Features of Microsoft Teams that you should be implementing today
- Integrating Microsoft Teams with your existing SharePoint environment
- The future of Microsoft Teams in your organization
Dynamics 365: A tour of Project Services Automation
- Project Services – from sale to delivery
- Manage the project plan in Project Service Automation including Microsoft Project integration
- Resourcing & Scheduling – bringing together the right people, skills, equipment for projects
- Taking advantage of Office 365 & SharePoint integration with Dynamics 365
Wrap Up Session: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Machine Learning: Integrating Power BI and Azure Machine Learning
- Creating visualizations from Azure Machine Learning results
- Using SQL R to extract data from Azure
- Enabling machine learning in your organization without being a data scientist