Learn about Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Azure and Machine Learning from the Experts – REGISTER NOW, JOIN US IN WINNIPEG
As the VP of Technology, I’m proud to introduce our top line-up of Microsoft experts to Winnipeg. Our seasoned team are the minds behind end-to-end digital, data, and cloud processes for businesses across Canada.
This November 21st, our combined Microsoft consulting team is showcasing the latest in business applications and productivity tools for the Manitoba market at the Alt Hotel on Portage.
If you’ve wondered how to leverage your data using Machine Learning or Power BI, or how to implement effective team and document collaboration, or how to build on the services offered by Dynamics 365 CRM, I invite you to this presentation.
Over the morning, you’ll have the opportunity to see and learn how Microsoft has enhanced the tools available for cognitive learning, Data Insights and Discovery, CRM, Collaboration and Document Management. I’ll also introduce you to Microsoft’s road maps, highlighting integration points, as well as specific techniques to optimize collaboration across all the tools in each of these Microsoft environments.
Data is now being collected from a large variety of sources. The new Microsoft Data and Collaboration tools will enable your organization to improve productivity with better, faster insights, while providing these insights at all levels of your organization, across operations and production. By adding in Dynamics 365’s workflow and processing engine across Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing you will achieve enhanced transparency and operational efficiency across your whole organization.
This opens new levels for evolutionary optimization of processes within the digital architecture, which is the core to our presentation in Winnipeg. I’ll touch on the huge range of adoption options available, as well as the very interesting peripherals that come with Dynamics 365 – Office 365 integration, Power BI, and the foundations for adding Machine Learning to your processes (in my experience, Canadian firms are often surprised how affordable Microsoft’ Cognitive Services are, and how far they’ve come).
There’s a lot of information to cover, so I hope to see you early! REGISTER NOW.
Breakfast and Networking: 7:30 – 8:00 AM
Opening Session: 8:00 – 8:45 PM
The Microsoft Road Map: Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Office 365, and Azure
- Microsoft Business Applications
- Office 365 and Azure
- Dynamics 365 (CRM, ERP & Talent)
- Microsoft Cognitive Services and Power BI
Deep Dive Concurrent Sessions: 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Machine Learning: Getting Started with the Azure Cognitive Services
- Review of cognitive services available
- Implementing cognitive services for data, voice, text, picture, and video analysis
- Connecting a cognitive service to a business platform application (CRM), facial recognition demonstration
Dynamics 365: The Full CRM Spectrum
- The five CRM apps of Dynamics 365; Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing
- Which apps does your business need now?
- Which apps can be added as your needs grow?
Deep Dive Concurrent Sessions: 10:05 – 11:00 AM
Microsoft Teams: Collaboration and Document Management
- Features of Microsoft Teams that you should be implementing today
- Integrating Microsoft Teams with your existing SharePoint environment
- The future of Microsoft Teams in your organization
Dynamics 365: A tour of Project Services Automation
- Project Services – from Sale to Delivery
- Manage the project plan in Project Service Automation including Microsoft Project integration
- Resourcing & Scheduling – bringing together the right people, skills, equipment for projects
- Taking advantage of Office 365 & SharePoint integration with Dynamics 365
Wrap Up Session: 11:05 – 12:00 PM
Machine Learning: Integrating Power BI and Azure Machine Learning
- Creating visualizations from Azure machine learning results
- Using SQL R to extract data from Azure
- Enabling machine learning in your organization without being a data scientist